Naughty and Nice Mix is a recipe of polar opposites. You have dark chocolate and white chocolate, sweet tastes and salty tastes. The reason I dubbed it Naughty and Nice Mix is because of how you handle the mix- you can be naughty and eat it all yourself (guilty!) or nice and share it with others.
This recipe is a great way to clear out your pantry too. I used white chocolate chips and semisweet chips because that’s what I had on hand. I also used rice Chex and corn Chex and honey nut Cheerios because I had those available too but any Chex and Cheerio will work. You’ll need something salty- I used pretzels but any chips or even plain popcorn or nuts will work too. You can upgrade the M&Ms to Reese’s. This recipe is so customizable so have fun with it.
- 3 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups small pretzels
- 16 ounces M&M's
- 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (11 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- In the largest bowl you have, combine the first 5 ingredients until evenly mixed.
- Evenly separate your mix into two bowls.
- Heat the white chocolate chips until melted. You can do this by microwaving 30 seconds at a time or in a double boiler.
- Pour white chocolate over one half of the mix. Once combined, spread the white chocolate mix out on waxed paper.
- Repeat the heating process with the semisweet chips. Pour the semisweet chocolate over the other half of the mix. Once combined, spread the dark chocolate mix out on waxed paper.
- Let the two halves cool for an hour and break any clumps into smaller pieces. Place the mix back into your biggest bowl and enjoy!