I hope you all have a Merry Christmas (or just a nice weekend) and enjoy yourself. I’ll be taking the weekend off to spend time with my family/take a break from projects.
I’ll be back next week with all the details of my dining room makeover, a cool chalkboard DIY project, January housekeeping tips, and the most amazing cupcakes ever.
- post Elegant Votive Candleholders January 4, 2012
- post 7 New Ways To Use Pinterest February 8, 2012
- post Garden Planning February 23, 2012
- post More pinterest tips March 15, 2012
- post Magic Onions February 15, 2012
- Sharing the Love of Chocolate May 12, 2013
- Playing in the Yard April 22, 2013
- Coloring the Bar Cart April 8, 2013
- Coloring Revisited April 1, 2013
- Gnocchi with Shrimp, Asparagus, and Pesto March 28, 2013
- Jenni Fritz Mangrum: Now if you really expected much to be left of this...
- Bev Allbright: I pin things for myself more then I do for other p...
- Val Wright: I would love to see a way to rearrange pins(early ...
- Lori doesitmatter: i am probably one of these sinners, originally usi...
- John Meyer: From a newbie... I'm only on mobile so far. Folder...